Sunday, September 21, 2008

Termanology ft. Bun B - How We Rock

If you know one thing about me, it's that I'm a rap fan. I listen to it all, Rap, Hip-Hop, RnB, Reggae, Jazz, etc... But if you check my iPod, it's straight rap in my daily rotation. I consider myself well versed. I haven't heard a song as smooth as this one in a long time. Termanology teams up with Bun B on this one to bring rap back to what it should be. When i saw Bun was on the track I knew it would be legit. The beat on this one is crafted by the world famous, legendary, DJ Premier. If you don't know that name then you are not a fan of rap and you might as well buy the Soulja Boy album and clear your iPod of anything that resembles legitimate rap. Check this out. Termanology album in stores September 30th. Politics as Usual.



From HypeTrak

No comments: