Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rap Is Outta Control: Part 2 Bow Bow responds

Yesterday, I reported on the latest Soulja Boy vs. Bow Wow Lambo competition. Today we've got an update from Bow Wow. This whole beef is getting kind of childish, considering the Rick Ross vs. 50 cent beef is going on. However, I like this one better.

The video shows Bow Wow "showing" his papers, and black card. The black card may be his, I think it has a 100,000 limit (which is why he said go buy 100,000 worth). The papers though, he never really shows them. They could be for a BMW M3 for all we know. At least Soulja Boy showed on his papers where it says Lamborghini. I still think our friend Mister Tellem has the leg up here. I do think that Bow Wow will win with his rented Lambo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woow..ROTFLMFAO..bow wow's been in the game for how long now?..n he kant afford a goddamn lamb?..then again,wid his marco polo bullshit i can see why..