New York... We have a problem. As we know, MTA has the largest fleet of trains in the whole world, and it also is operating at the largest deficit. Therefore, fares have increased and service has changed. Aside from what I post here, more information can be found at this link.
The base fare has increased from 2.00 to 2.50. And there are other fee changes for unlimited cards shown in the picture below.
Other Service Changes...
* Terminate G at Court Square at all times - effective late Fall
* Operate N via Manhattan Bridge late nights (includes late-night closure of 4 stations and certain entrances at 3 other stations) - effective July 26
* Eliminate W, extend Q to Astoria weekdays, and operate N local in Manhattan - effective late Fall
* Eliminate M between Broad Street and Bay Parkway, eliminate Z and JZ skip-stop service, and operate J local between Jamaica Center and Myrtle Avenue - effective late Fall
* Operate 10-minute headways on B Division on weekends - effective June 28
* Revise loading guidelines to allow 125% of a seated-load weekday middays and evenings - effective late Fall
* Revise service guidelines to operate 30-minute headways 2 AM to 5 AM - effective late Fall
* Eliminate Staten Island Railway Baseball Special Service - effective June
Type rest of the post here