Thursday, September 4, 2008

Diamond Supple Co ~ Holiday 08

Whoa, I've been off for a while. College is crazy once you fall into a routine. But I'm here, so hopefully I can crank this back up. Here, I present to you a cumulative preview of the Diamond Supply Co Holiday 08 collection. Lots of new t-shirts and new styles here but still no Cut N Sew? Well fear not, Diamond Cut N Sew will be coming in the first few months of 2009. So 2009 should be a good year for Diamond as they approach on brands such as The Hundreds and Supreme. That's a feat. Things in this collection that stand out to me at the Brilliant Crew, I'm sure that will get good attention as well as the OG Script snapback hats, if you're a fan of snapbacks. Release dates will be posted here when the time comes. Click the link at the bottom for a better view.


From Diamond Supply Co.

No comments: